Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Five fucking blocks outside is not wilderness

The strangest part of the day is the train ride, and the relations in the elevator (teleporter).

The fastest ride of the day is the train.

The slowest part of the day is the watering of the plants. These plants took a while to become what they are today. Today, there is a wilderness in those flowers. We don't get it, we can't explore it, but I see it.

It's fun to watch the numbers move; it's fun to watch the words type across the screen.

I miss most the injuries. The "pain" and "suffering." The painful showers and the clothing stuck to my limbs. Most troubles I face now are a goddamn joke. Most annoyances I'd kick my own ass for being annoyed at, if it were another hour other than this one.

I don't concern myself or worry about slavery anymore. I've given in for now. I discovered something today that I've discovered a thousand times before: if you can smile, you are free. If you are free, there is nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment