In the future, the curiosity that you have today will become nostalgia, hopefully. I flipped through a few thousand photos tonight, looking for nostalgia. Maybe I didn't go back far enough. I found some nice images, and I remembered a lot of things I hadn't remembered lately. Throughout this journey through the past, I appreciated something new, that I had the whole time, but maybe didn't realize it, that was the collection of things that were yet to happen.
Thursday, August 18, 2011
Crystal ballZ
In the future, the curiosity that you have today will become nostalgia, hopefully. I flipped through a few thousand photos tonight, looking for nostalgia. Maybe I didn't go back far enough. I found some nice images, and I remembered a lot of things I hadn't remembered lately. Throughout this journey through the past, I appreciated something new, that I had the whole time, but maybe didn't realize it, that was the collection of things that were yet to happen.
Regarding:
anticipation,
youth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Both photos are incredible works. Language problems either go away or come about more strongly when I see such photos.
ReplyDelete