203) Last week I went to Ohio to visit my grandfather and introduce my son to him.
204) To watch a young person see the sights he saw for the first time, is to witness wonder.
205) I told my grandfather that our trip to see him was for us, and that it was practically selfish of us to make. The honor involved, the opportunity to gain wisdom by contact alone, was worth the price paid.
206) Its disappointing to see people waste or ignore these precious moments. These miracles - their value is ignored.
207) May these experiences also lend energy to the development of the young soul? I pray that they do.
208) Must the experience be measurable to be "impactful"? I pray that it must not.
209) What led to this perspective was the specific variety of experiences in my own past. My experiences, whether remembered or not, formed the basis for each of my opinions.
210) Does effort exist, or are we borrowing the energy flowing around us and taking it for a ride? Why is a particular soul given a particular chance to ride this energy? Or rather, is it all due to the effort? Do we "deserve" this experience for the work we are putting into it?
211) I expect a silent cabin in my "luxury" vehicle.
212) I went through this trip without experiencing any "anger". I conveyed "anger" despite not feeling it when I spoke to the baggage claim ticket resolution agent for sw airlines in aurora. In that interaction, I only felt disappointment, not anger.
213) Why don't he have a broader vocabulary of words to describe the act of learning and human development? It is much more complicated and amazing than our language provides for. It is full of magic of varying degrees.
214) We are overly ambitious to complete tasks that provide for impressive statistics. How many states did we visit? How many pretty girls did we talk to? We should focus on the quality of the time spent, and the quality of the interaction.
Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment