It's never my aim to criticize others in this forum. I'm critical of weakness and I'm critical of the abuse of power.
I rode the train again today, and as usual, I read Bloomberg's magazine, between glances up towards the other passengers. Today I happened upon an article about the government-influenced urbanization of the chinese farmers. I was offended and grew sick to my stomach as I read the article.
I'm not sure the purpose of all of this is to "do it right" or "figure it out." I'm sure enough that the purpose, for me anyway, is to do whatever I do, right. Maybe that's a problem with my ego, or maybe it's ok. I learn more when I fall, and I learn more when I do something new.
It's fun to "aim narrowly" with your targets. Define your success more narrowly, and indeed it will be more obvious when and whether you pass or fail.
Saturday, June 15, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment