I hold with very high regard the following things and feelings:
a) How badly I want to see my family at the end of the day, and the great joy I feel upon seeing them
b) The things I have that work well, like this fine magnificant computer and my cameras and skateboard and my fine 1962 International Scout
c) How I am able to enjoy each moment for what it is. I enjoy breathing. I hold with high regard the way I can enjoy a breath.
d) The way I yearn for something epic and terrible, like a death of someone close to me or an inconvenient weekend in jail
e) great difficulty and challenge, not beinbg sure whether I can do it
f) my bus rides home from work, and the wonderful, drunk and high, characters on those rides. The crying children and their drunk parents. The drunk mexicans who threaten the bus driver, who is not aftraid, and who stands up for himself and his bus.
g) my daily newspapers, arriving wireless-ly on my beautiful ipad device
h) My freedom to feel down at work, right at the edge of anger and self-loathiness, and my victimization, and my helplessness
i) The $120 that arrived from Wales today from a good friend, Pikey, who glued $20 to a piece of paper inscribed "This $20 note is to be spent on the 21st birthday of Mr Dawson Bradford and only on 2 pints of bow for father and son. I'll join too. James Devine."
Wednesday, August 7, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment