407) There's something very sexy about turning 75.
408) The brain is mush, the work, so rewarding, the work environment, so exhilarating. The only thing that matters is the job and the figures and the disclosure. I have a foam toy sword I swing with authority at my office, my coworkers fear me and wouldn't dare smile if I'm around. It's a bizarre way to get by.
409) I think that eventually, the "seeing" will return. I got the cameras, and the lenses, after all. I know the exposures or at least I used to. Man, that drive from years ago, that drive just disappears, maybe the story that I need to tell now is the story of how that drive goes away.
410) This dark and impressive work being done by my two friends, the only two bros I got, man, I need to study that work.
411) I went to a party my ol buddy hosted the other night, at his "new" place, come to find out he actually moved there last october, but that doesnt matter, I get talking to his people, his friends. They're all from social group online running club, but didn't meet a single runner there, just a bunch of people who need the internet to make friends, but it was still cool to get a chance to meet new people, these people being outgoing and all that. Anyway, the host, my buddy, made reference a few times to my status as a "photographer" and how that was like why I was cool or whatever. whatever. that was weird.
Thursday, February 12, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment