Sunday, March 12, 2017

Imma need some more weed

I'm told, and I believe, that if I did this writing on purpose, or if I wrote on purpose, it would be read. I think about this constantly. But then, I skip writing, I skip sitting at my computer, and I watch a show, or I go to be, or both, or whatever. I skip out.

I tore apart my heel or foot today. It was poetic, but now it hurts. We took the kid to the park, after he requested it. We were all loaded up; as a gesture, we didn't bother buckling dawson into his seat, we just let him sit in his seat, no carseat. He yelled at me though; he wanted his bike to go to the park. In this picture, carolyn is driving, but we are turning around to get dawson's bike:


Carolyn was driving the classic truck. I was riding shotgun. Jonah was in his carseat seatbelted; dawson was loose in the back. But he was insisting we get his bike. So We turned around. We got his bike. We got jonah's stroller. We got a skateboard. It was good. 

So, I skateboarded and dawson rode and we stopped at the park, and I pushed dawson and a kid named Felix on the swing, and we all decided it was time to go, and dawson got back on the bike and me on the skateboard and off we went and carolyn pushed the stroller and I pulled a muscle in my foot and now it hurts. 

But, we went to wahoos anyway and she drove and dawson was yelled at by a middle aged guy for blowing a whistle that had just been lost under the table, and this made carolyn angry and she called out that the wife was asian and the family was boring and bored. I would have fought the guy outside, but it didn't come to that. I wasn't mad. The guy was an ass but so are so many people throughout the day. 

1 comment:

  1. I've been racing every weekend but I am going to hole myself up in a library one weekend day each week to get the writing honed in.

    I like the hot slut in the truck.

    ReplyDelete