Here's a sampling of life over the couple of months:
People were ready early for the solar eclipse of 2017.
The younger boy I.
The younger boy II.
The engineers launched a balloon with permissions and cameras.
The elder boy was asked to be careful near the equipment.
Doohickeys let us see strange sun shadows and what not.
Viewing party.
Totality.
Teton.
Wide angle.
Post totality, spirits were high.
People got on the move again soon after the eclipse.
We got a bus to ourselves through a strange total lack of other passengers.
The younger boy III.
Some weeks earlier, Dennis wheeled.
Early July, I visited Washington state.
Early July, my cousin held a party.
Water.
Naked brothers I.
Naked brothers II.
Getting to school.
Getting sexy for kindergarten.
Customer appreciation BBQ.
Scouts on parade.
Rock crawlers I.
Rock crawlers II.
Bubbles I.
Bubbles II.
Bubbles III.
Bubbles IV.
Front yard play.
Wheeling trip I.
Wheeling trip II.
Wheeling trip III.
Wheeling trip IV.
Wheeling trip V.
Spectators I.
Spectators II.
Spectators III.
Spectators IV.
Spectators V.
Spectators VI.
Spectators VII.
An oil terminal near Dickinson North Dakota. "Bakken Oil Express"
Dickinson airport terminal.
Hot Oilers.
Hot Oiler.
Yacht on lake Sakakawea.
Yep I.
Yep II.
Dickinson airport, early AM flight to Denver.
The elder boy on his last day before kindergarten.
Turn on lights during eclipse.
Hitchhikers I.
Hitchhikers II.
Globetrotters.
The younger boy and the Teton.

























































No comments:
Post a Comment