Business begets business. Gotta get through the day, no other option.
Saw this today. Made me realize, any dilemma or problem I have, is nothing, compared to building buildings or managing the construction of aircraft carriers, bridges, skyscrapers, and tugboats. Let alone managing these assets. Motherfuckers get it done and I will too.
Greatest tits. For some reason I thought this was fun fun funny.
The full duplex conference phone from SoundStation is ridiculously good. Some dude in the elevator commented, "I have that phone too" and I was like, 'bro, this box is killer for when I gotta sign all the checks bro'
$1,000,000.00+ in a box.
Accidental photo, intentional blog image.
The thing I realized today, makes me more bullish than ever on what we're doiing here, is that my silly hand makes the shit happen in the right way. Earlier when I planned this post and the photos and the way it would all come together, I thought of what I had posted recently and I compared to the day I had today, with the new COO and all the talking to the managers and all the excel worksheets and what not, and I remembered a good saying. "[Knowledge] is knowing what to do when you don't know what to do." and I felt the word [knowledge] was wrong but the idea is correct. It's rewarding to be in a position to see what you can do if you get the authority along with the responsibility.
No comments:
Post a Comment