448) There's a balance we all need; we don't seek it, but we need it. We need struggle, and when we don't have it naturally, we create it.
449) Sturggle might be the best drug, just don't get addicted
450) Chaos scores runs. Or you go to the next half inning.
451) don't worry bout me I'm just fine. got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one. seems silly, sometimes. it's not though. Might need to organize thoughts... might. See above, re: chaos
452) Steve was who I needed to meet. Guy only makes friends with the best people. The guy who bought purg; the lady who needed a car to get to her job at mcdonalds, the group of people with the happy lady, who couldn't stop laughing. Steve rides bikes, but steve rides wheelies, barely needs the front wheel. Talking to steve, I again realized that my strength came from struggle and challenge.
453) can't solve shit if I'm the fuckin problem; love bad bitches thats my fuckin problem; i'm fine with it tho bitches like fuckin problems
454) What we need to do, is to be required to cart our wealth around in a goddamn wheelbarrow. All that coin will slow you down, get you robbed, cause flat tires, you can't run, etc.
455) When shit gets easy, something has to change. For me today, that was the best thing to come up. I outperform when there's trouble and I get soft when it's easy.
Wednesday, August 8, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The front wheel gotta fly off in the viaduct and blood gotta spill.
ReplyDelete