Wednesday, December 5, 2018

PRE-comeback

456) On one hand, as you age, it gets harder to be impressed by situations or circumstances or things or whatever. On the other hand it should be getting easier to find the rad in anything.

457) An aging person should take advantage of every chance to feel. The aging person doesn't have as many new experiences. The aging person can obtain what they may think they want. But what can be obtained very rarely has any value or meaning.

458) As I think back on this relatively eventful day, with the emotions, highs and lows, I realize the best bang for the buck was in the small moments where I shared a moment.

459) Bad days are rewarded twice or ten times over with great days. Once you realize that the bad days are the most meaningful days, do you need to start seeking more of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment