Thursday, February 17, 2011
Once
Either the temperature is dropping or I am dying. It probably feels the same. I wrote a hundred or so very random words today, and nothing made sense. It's my job to write, and I sometimes just write a few words before something distracts me. I mainline sugar and I gorge on distraction and lies. My own lies. I starve my own body of it's salt. I do nothing then I try to make up for it by being harder than other people. But never harder than myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
There are creatures at the bottom of the ocean which mimic the look and activity of intended prey. The prey go to the thing which they believe to be of their own. They are then eaten.
ReplyDeleteThe devil made me do it the first time,
ReplyDeleteThe second time I done it on my own.