Thursday, February 24, 2011

Review

I was reviewed today. I was told that I care. I was told that this skill and talent is worth a lot to the company. I was given money and praise.

1 comment:

  1. I got reviewed too at the top of the pass over the Little Hell. I was wet, cold, covered in mud and sucking air at high altitude. The gods didn't give a shit what I was worth and instead of money there was only pain.

    Don't be too hard on yourself.

    Bonuses, security, and the applause of other men is just a different form of life. You have not failed. In fact, you should aspire to being the best and doing more than was ever know to be done for someone doing your job. In this way you will shame them, and you will make of your life a philosophical example.

    ReplyDelete