Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Lies

I came up with the perfect blog post title today. I was in line at chic filet eying the other business people and I got one sauce packet for each piece of meat. It was so Ron Swanson, except he would never eat his meat breaded and wouldn't order sauce. Fuck. (Why four pieces when three would have satisfied.)

So today I write and I hit send without thinking or revisiting the original idea. But today I also intentionally think slowly. This is closer to the right way. Lately at work, I have wanted to at least try harder and be better. I've not wanted to complain (hence, not written as much). Not complaining is weak, though. You gotta find shit wrong with this world.

The middle paragraph is the one that matters. 

Smooth is good. It's a thing we value as BMX ers and it is real and it should be a bigger part of our life. Smooth style is better than stats or complexity. Truly mejor. Fuck writing about this shit, but I do think about that. Huge flowy style is better than everything else. A hard on is only as good as its destiny. Aphorism.

So literally, I ride some, run some, drink often, punch keys and blow smoke. That is literal. Numbers, words, desk bike road train car weekend. Blah blah blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment