Wednesday, August 27, 2014

A hard on is only as good as its destiny

391) One day baby, we'll be old, oh baby we'll be old, think of all the stories that we could have told. She asked me, talk to me, ask me something, what about when we were first dating, or say, six months in, what would we talk about. It took me a minute and I brought up the ideal, and the aesthetic. And it made some sense, and we agreed on some things and had a little conversation.

392) She poured me this whiskey drink strong. The kiddo is with his grandparents. She's in the bath. Literally I worked today then got a haircut, drank at lunch, then went back to work, then left work for a team get together, the literally shot the game, then literally had a bite to eat and a couple of fancy drinks and at that point we discussed the aesthetic.

393) It's a problem, the problem from the scavenger and the poor quality meat. As I've written before, the ultimate irony of "success" is that it prevents me from giving my son the experiences I have enjoyed and learned from.

394) A week or two later, I finished this pathetic writing, in the dog days of summer. These are the dog days, everyone is on edge, getting into car crashes, generally being inconsiderate dicks, and hating their lives.

395) September is right around the corner, and September is for training.

1 comment:

  1. The oceans have come and gone; once where there mountains, now are the ocean floor.

    ReplyDelete