Friday, October 14, 2016

ownership culture

427) Objective beauty is all around us. Often we don't notice if it doesn't cost money.

428) What started this evening as subtle, but undeniable, beauty, in the sky, as I started my drive, listening to something random, pleased with my day and how I felt, became rather intense, objectively, and as I thought more about my life, and the music got better, and even the traffic jam was welcome because of how astounding the beauty was and how I didn't want the moment to end.

429) I'm excited for now and the weird week ahead. Undoubtedly I'll have a new and different perspective next Friday compared to my perspective now. Next Friday can only be better or worse than today; it can't affect me more than I allow it to.

430) If a bloodbath comes to pass this week, whether it's Monday or any other day, I will welcome the experience and feelings. In fact I've egged it on while maintaining an officially "neutral" stance.


1 comment:

  1. Aphorism 428 is a gem. My hot bartender read this and she said "yeah, you zone out."

    ReplyDelete