An update from a month ago; indeed the oil and gas services firm made the offer, and I did accept, for it was a good offer, no need to negotiate wages or anything else. I ended my tenure at the martech on Friday and started the new improved life today. I am beginning to have feelings in my fingers and toes again. I have been retained on a limited basis to help transition my role at the martech and so I will do that. Probably need to do a little tonight.
-----------------------
The travel been insane this spring / summer. Been down mexico way, over to Kansas City, down around Durango, over at Moab, up there to New Orleans, around about Minturn, wifey did a weekend in the City. Also spent some time 'round Denver just relaxing and going down to the Springs for some wheelin. It's been a helluva year and now we don't have a lot of extra money.
No comments:
Post a Comment