462) The couple on the train was fun to sit near. At first, they were casually catching up on their respective days. Then, she touched his legs. Further down the line they were getting more personal. "I saw you wrote something..." she said, seemingly referring to her new beau's personal musings on some internet journal medium. "I know you're not inclined to tell me when you write, so I just check sometimes." "Should I tell you when I write?" the man asked. "Well, you're not inclined to tell me when you do, so I just check." They moved on from the topic, hands on thighs in the crowded train. "Bring clothes for hiking, relaxing, and nightlife" she said, changing the subject. "Nightlife, in Santa fe?" he responded. She smiled. They were going to be dancing in santa fe, whether he liked it or not.
463) Irony gets more pronounced as you get more experience.
464) Cool thing about inventing your own philosophy and values, is you always win.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment