Thursday, June 6, 2019

Reagan rolling over

465) I learned all the hard lessons the easy way and all the easy lessons the hard way.

466) Every time I see a sign on the road for a lane ending in 1,000 feet, I think of the last 2/10 of a mile, on top of the 1 full mile, I had to walk to school, along a highway, by myself, in first grade.

467) All my possessions I got for free. All my wisdom I had to work for.

468) I smelled weed, patchouli, diesel, new asphalt, incense or perfume, in a short span today, as me and the kid drove back from camp. The wind blew and the music was loud. I thought about how the war on drugs was over. I smiled about all of it. For about 5 minutes it seemed like everything was just right and well.

No comments:

Post a Comment