509) I get all pumped up about how much I care; is it a waste, or a passion, if INDEED no one else cares?
510) Am I good at business or just good at basic math?
511) I've believed for some time, that the true reason we make or grow businesses is to ...... lots and lots of shit. But maybe I'm wrong or don't get it and the real reason is to provide sustenance to people who aren't smart or don't care.
512) I know 511) is off because sometimes I talk to people who do give a shit and also act like it's completely normal to give a shit.
513) Earlier this week or maybe last week, I made a comment that me, I, this guy, is too nice and so I'm actually NOT a good boss, leader, executive. I think and act as if I want to guide people instead of push them. This is self-diagnosed. I need more FRIENDS or PEERS who also are working on THAT instead of sorting out debits and credits, or processes and systems. Need to find the root of it, the WHY.
Wednesday, March 11, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment