112) We haven't recently given any credit to spontaneity. Has all the credit gone to "courage"? Has all the credit gone to "strength"?
113) To understand is to live. Texture, rythym, the response to something sour. Not the sour thing, but the response to it.
114) I believe that I am exposed to an appropriate variety of situations, personalities, choices.
115) Nothing I saw today was particularly funny. But then, either the dog or the girlfriend let out a loud sigh or snore. It was funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletea man's character deserves to be tested. courage is his response to what is very hard. he will learn more in doing the hard thing; he will know of himself and he will learn about the man beside him.
ReplyDeletestrength is what he prepares so that his courage is not foolhardy. because he must endure. those dead from lack of preparation (strength) are gone.
gracefull action is also important. getting it done with STYLE. the right style. spontaneity has its place here, i suppose.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va79gurkR8I
ReplyDeleteIndeed a comment was made on spontaneity. This lack of response is my response.
ReplyDelete