Saturday, April 30, 2011

Viva Proyecto

When I was 18 or so, I was extremely creative. I had boundless energy. I would start a project, and I wouldn't let anything stop me from finishing it. I want to see if this has changed. Things are laid out in front of me in such a way, it's been so good and interesting for so long, I wonder if I don't see all the things that are in front of me. Let me pretend that this is new. Let me respect this.

The following images were captured in the normal course. They were captured with the cell phone camera. They were taken on April 29, April 22, April 2, March 17, and April 23. I know what days they were taken because every single day matters, and everything I see and everything I feel matters, to the exclusion of whatever else is out there. I'm fine with that.

There's a drama unfolding in front of me every day. A scene, and I'm a trusted insider. Watching, appreciating the perspective. My secret is that there is no secret.


The spotlight illuminates.


Early on. I'll thank her wheat allergy for limiting her to a mimosa or two.


Day 0.

Trusted by women, babies, animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment