Her eyes tell this story for me. But for posterity's sake, maybe I add some color. Jack Daniels will lend a little help, too. March 17, 2011 was a very intense and wonderful day. In Denver, there were 12 hours and 0 minutes of day, and 12 hours and 0 minutes of night. There was some sort of super full moon happening, and we woke up and looked out the window to see it through the trees, One of the better days I have ever had. Buried in paper and things to do at work, I tell the boss I'm going to shoot some March Madness basketball games being held in town. Morehead State and Louisville are playing at 11:30. I shoot the game and my image of the game winning three point basket is used by sports illustrated front and center on their website to tell the story of the day. I also shoot a couple of other games and am literally buzzing from the experience. It's Carolyn's birthday week, and I've been out of the home way too much due to work, more work, and now this shooting schedule. She forgives me too easily. I confess to her that this day has been magic, and she understands, but it's hard. She isn't angry at me, she's disappointed, and she's frustrated that her emotions are having such an impact on her. I'm home around 11 and I am gushing with excitement. She meets me halfway and isn't upset with me. We make love, and we fall asleep together.This story is incomplete and lacking any obvious point. My apologies to any readers who were expecting completeness or an obvious point. Edits and clarifications forthcoming.
Women and their demand for a birthday week. Something needs to be written about this.
ReplyDeleteThe beard is a pleasure to look at, full and rugged. I have not shaved (or washed my hair) since February 24th and by comparison I have little to show for it.
All this talk about birthday weeks, etc, is really just ironic, now.
ReplyDeletegood. the mountains make it all neutral. arguning now with englih girls about their anxentostory of rape. they dont gt it. with frenchi e now and hse flashing 75 so i'm with it. tat how it is. see. ouy know. dig. i going with it. english shits hcks dont know th efuxke. fuk it.
ReplyDeleteoffende dall the english telling them they were the product of vikiing rapes
ReplyDeletejesus i love dneerv. denevr. it makes sense to me. denver. jesus.
ReplyDeletevfrdcnh fhici love more than ever that i lived in their country. french chick. s. s. purlar. prlural. plral. plural. xamatament. exatemente. plurale.
ReplyDeletetutrc turc truc vachement vachement all the slap. slang.thye put on the perfum pour moi, las francaises. ah, bien. jetimae ah aha ha.ah.
ReplyDeletei accused the genligsh girl of rape. a history of parentla rapes and rapeage. and she said no. she was appalleld. the frenhc girls were more acceptalebelte to rape. the french they undersand the ranpe. the prae. rape. the rape. rape. yes.
ReplyDelete