294) My goal for this series is for it to become the greatest collection of samples from one man's truth that has ever been assembled. This is an epic goal.
295) (from a prior post) The larger the house one builds, the smaller his yard becomes. (it is extremely unlikely that this is original but to say it feels good).
296) At any moment, and at every moment, the only thing that matters is how one feels.
297 (paraphrased from prior post) Every time you think a thought or have a moment that doesn't create something positive, is at the expense of a missed chance at doing do exactly that (i.e. to create something positive).
298) I felt myself justifying all of this by saying "I wake up happy, every day." For this philosopher, this is an old and outdated concept. I felt remorse for a moment because I felt I was missing something. I've moved on from thinking about waking up in the morning for now.
Sunday, December 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is the challenge--the greatest *samples.* No one can aim for a sample. But if a man throws himself forward in wuch a way, all is actions are *examples,* what the great Moraline has called *exemplary* living.
ReplyDelete