Thursday, April 30, 2015

S O U T H

412) When all you got is $40 to get where you're going, well you know something's going to come up and cost $25 that has nothing to do with getting there.

413) "Whooee!" Yelled Neal. "Here we go!" And he hunched over the wheel and gunned [the Packard]; he was back in his element, everybody could see that. We were all delighted, we all realized we were leaving confusion and nonsense behind and performing our one and noble function of the time, move.

414) On Sunday, I went out in the rain, and it was cold and windy and I got soaked. Tuesday was hard and the back didn't cooperate and it hurt. Wednesday I went out again and the bugs were out, but so were the women and the people and it all seemed like it might be ok, I just have to get out and move.

No comments:

Post a Comment