The term "better half" supposes someone has cut you in half. Premise of brutality and loss of autonomy. "Better half" is a euphemism for spiritual castration. The cell phone is missing, who, what do you look for first? Ah, into your self. Leave the cell phone in the car.
A scene at a recent backyard bar-b-que get-together: Frank: "Where's that woman you usually bring around that uses your soul as a dishcloth as you act as a diaper for her verbal diarrhea?" Todd: "Oh, you mean my better-half?"Frank: "No." Todd: "I think I'll go get another piece of chicken"Frank: "chicken-shit motherfucker"
Re-post: http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6071823/
Crockett with 2 t's, not one. I did not write that dialogue, Crockett said it all. A great man. He died at the Alamo.
God damn you're an ugly woman Leah.
Compared to what you have, yes. But maybe not to someone else. Maybe a pour sap.
The term "better half" supposes someone has cut you in half. Premise of brutality and loss of autonomy.
ReplyDelete"Better half" is a euphemism for spiritual castration.
The cell phone is missing, who, what do you look for first? Ah, into your self. Leave the cell phone in the car.
A scene at a recent backyard bar-b-que get-together:
ReplyDeleteFrank: "Where's that woman you usually bring around that uses your soul as a dishcloth as you act as a diaper for her verbal diarrhea?"
Todd: "Oh, you mean my better-half?"
Frank: "No."
Todd: "I think I'll go get another piece of chicken"
Frank: "chicken-shit motherfucker"
Re-post: http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6071823/
ReplyDeleteCrockett with 2 t's, not one.
ReplyDeleteI did not write that dialogue, Crockett said it all. A great man. He died at the Alamo.
God damn you're an ugly woman Leah.
ReplyDeleteCompared to what you have, yes. But maybe not to someone else. Maybe a pour sap.
ReplyDelete