Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Doctor, let me ask you something. I got a little bursitis in my shoulder.

01:02:10 Do you recommend heat or cold?
01:02:12 I'm not that kind of doctor.
01:02:12 I know that.
01:02:14 I'm just kidding. He's not that kind of doctor...
01:02:17 ...but he's got such a good sense of humor, we like to have a few laughs.
01:02:20 Question that's always bothered me and a lot of people:
01:02:23 Mayflower, combined with Philadelphia, no-brainer, right?
01:02:27 Because this is where the Mayflower landed.
01:02:29 Not so, it turns out Columbus actually set foot somewhere in the West lndies.
01:02:33 Little-known fact.
01:02:35 How does the name Mayflower get up to the Quaker City?
01:02:37 It wasn't actually Columbus on the Mayflower, as you probably remember.
01:02:42 And he did land in Plymouth Rock, Massachusetts.
01:02:44 They landed in several places, because there's the Nina...
01:02:46 ...the Pinta, a couple of them....
01:02:46 And the Santa Maria.
01:02:48 They all landed in different places.
01:02:48 Not really.
01:02:51 Well, I'm not the historian.
01:02:53 Let the production people deal with that one.
01:02:55 Right. It doesn't matter.
01:03:02 So these are the sporting dogs. These are the athletes.
01:03:06 These are the jocks of the dog world, wouldn't you say?
01:03:09 These are the dogs that you'll often see...
01:03:11 ...hanging on the wall in museums and classic paintings.
01:03:15 This group is actually known as...
01:03:17 ...the Hunting Group in the United Kingdom.
01:03:20 And the judge is Judge Freda Dunlop.
01:03:24 She is also very, very slow...
01:03:27 ...and determined.
01:03:27 Very deliberate.
01:03:30 Now, we're seeing the Weimaraner, a wonderful dog.
01:03:33 That's a beauty.
01:03:35 That's "The Grey Ghost."
01:03:56 This does not look good.
01:03:58 He went after her like she's made out of ham.
01:04:00 And I guess he's getting the old heave-ho.
01:04:04 The dog has been excused.
01:04:04 She is gone.

1 comment:

  1. " I cannot offer you a home (what I call a lair), but I can offer you warm marble."
    --Moralinefree

    ReplyDelete