Thursday, April 15, 2010

303 720 1981

Digits. To think I once called Maximin out for wanting these digits. Her, with a variety of names, a variety of drugs, a questionable profession, and likely, a troubling familiarity with an underworld.

"No, I don't have an email address" I remember her saying as we left the bar.

What the fuck are you going to do with those digits, man? To be sure, I have no use for the digits. Maybe when some future friend I haven't met decides to throw his life away and get married, settle down, I'll call this one and I'll arrange for her to dance at the big blowout bacchelor party. She will provide the entertainment, or the drugs. Or I'll check in to see how her new life being a vet-tech is. Oh, youre still dancing and whoring, well, thats good too.

The number is so perfect for its unlikiliness. For its likilihood of being a decoy. To anyone outside of this locale during this golden age, they may seem a random assortment.

To think, this was a start of something. I'll officially put the start of this golden age as November or so, 2009. But it had a rocky start, this golden age. This golden age took a few months to become official. Like a recession or an economic boom.

The beauty of these digits lie in the way they were given, and the fact that they work. The fact that no one needs or wants them. You looked fuckin soft last night. Yeah, soft. In the best way.

Don't get soft, man. Don't give up. Keep doing what seems the best at the time, because that is all that matters. Whoever moves into the drug-den that this one will vacate, will bring more to this neighborhood and this golden age than the girl who is leaving.

1 comment:

  1. The numbers mark territory, time, or rubles expended the way numbers have always done. "Can I quantify your soul and my feeling to bend you over" is what one means when one wants a number. That's one way of seeing the number. But numbers have been around for a along time, and we use the Arabic ones. Ask her for her 'number' Roman style next time. See if she knows her III 0 III VII II O I IX XIII I. Bend that shit over Maximus.

    ReplyDelete