Monday, April 19, 2010

You deserve a mouthful of my hot cum.












The chase is why you wake up. I assume that man is training for a footrace.

My fucking pinkie. I don't need the thing, but would like to know whether I get to keep it or whether its getting taken off.

Change your clothes on the train. Literally 3 feet from me. How did I not see you?

And Stephanie. Oh what a plane ride. I am actually still high from you. You are amazing and so wonderful. I have never been to wyoming. I am really looking forward to seeing you again. Best jameson I've ever had.

6 comments:

  1. I footrace all of these images, blast by them like an antelope--the only way to see anything is for a short time and at high speed. Sometimes I'd rather cum in the ocean than inside train-girl's womb. Maybe not tonight but sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those gooks live by different rules.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.rooshv.com/travel-vice-i

    I first read of this traveler fellow through Roosh and this interview. Then I saw pictures of his naked beautiful Peruvian girlfriend named Tatiana. They have a child together. They travel the world together and they only are apart when he travels to places too dangerous for a woman and a baby. She accepts that he is a traveler and will travel for the rest of his life. What a wonderful woman she is. What a wonderful mother.

    I look at this smiling healthy beautiful woman and I see everything the American and Western European women is not: a voluptuous childbearing woman who knows this is her primary instinct; the woman who loves to be fucked by her man; the woman who loves to be naked and to be beautiful; the woman who's central instinct is to care: for the child and for the man who protects her. I look at this woman called Tatiana and I see something wonderfully happy--something truly animal and feminine.

    This is why I want savage women. The more 3rd world the better. The one's from deeper in the jungles and deserts the better.

    No more of these western women who are a mess of instincts and faulty desires. Their struggle to live as men has destroyed them completely. They are damaged and sick. And by "western women" I mean North Americans and Western Europeans. They are essentially the same in this respect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This smiling and healthy beautiful woman is 22 yet wise beyond her years. She being a champion athlete and a hard party-er. Also the best hugest lips and style. And spontaneity. And a true love for booze, which I share with her. Left handed, short, powerful, balanced, funny, unique, interesting and beautiful. And mine for 2.5 hours. Maybe that is all I needed.

    ReplyDelete