Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Networking

Adam

Adam was happy to hear of my plans. He seemed anxious to help me find work in the meantime. He hopes to attend one of my online courses one day. In the meantime, he also suggests that I bet on sports. He provided some advice and the web address of the company he bets with.

Caleb

Caleb offered his own view on instruction and the evolution of the classroom. He nows people, and like me, he is impressed with the few who "escape" the ease and comfort of this career field. He thinks academia needs more people like me. He thinks that I culd offer a fresh style and perspective. He is more of a media guy, less of a teacher, but I believe that his mission is to enlighten.

Dawson

Little Dawson had a networking meeting with his friends Stripes and Crazy Harry, as the musical giraffe played the bongo drums in the background. Soon, doggie blanky, the rhino , and the green smiley monkey joined the party. Just as the size of the event grew, Dawson decided he was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment