Friday, January 27, 2012
10-6-98
School was damn normal. Barfy still had shit written all over her. Ha ha. Got paid $129.94. Taco Bell lunch. Interviewed cheerleaders. Joanne nearn and Sadie gave me the best signs today. I went to write Sadie and email, and I wasn't sure it'd be sent, so I went to check with her and she seemed so concerned to see if it came or not. Then I was talking to Joann and she told me to call her. I think I will tomorrow night. We'll see. Jumped after school. Mostly tight rythym to hip to four pack, but I also did a few seatgrabs. I manualed 75%+ of the distance from the DJ's to High school. Tonight I talked to Mere, Sarah Zwisler and Leah. Fun fun fun. I'm not doing my homework tonight either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment