Sunday, September 30, 2012

A handful of aphorisms

243) There's really nothing wrong with asking for help. Rather, it's one of the very best questions.

244) I wanted to write only one aphorism and name the post "a handful of aphorisms" but couldn't. Just had to write this part. There's a way to interpret that to learn something about humanity. The humanity of a narcissist.

245) I offered tunes and would be glad to play DJ for a portion of the journey, this new music I have found is pretty good. There's a band called "How to dress well" that just jams. I've got a few albums that would get a guy across a southermarican country on a bicycle.

246) I'm thinking about the view here as I type on this computer keypad with this screen on a desk built for me as a 4 year old boy, that was scribed with elementary stuff and on which have been played now two generations of hotwheels.

247) on top of being a good reporter ("reporting" is the act of gathering information and packaging into a story, distinct from "writing"), the prose is poetic and smooth and funny, man. You know what's fun? handing out well deserved compliments. That shit is the flowiest shit I've ever read. I wish I had a guy like lil wayne or guru or fife reciting to me, or even better, simply pasted into the pages of a book with pictures drawn by Dr. Suess, and it would rock the children to sleep and get the parents horny.

248) The hottest thing I've seen lately is the girl "Erin" from the office, telling a dirty joke and squealing after: "And kids: go clean your rooms, grown ups are going to be using them laterEWWW!" with a beautiful satisfying squeal. The hottest thing I's seen lately is carolyn in her soft and beautiful grey pajamas that fall off or open up easily.

249) This writing will win you a following, that you could milk for cash or drugs, but more importantly, this writing makes you important.

1 comment:

  1. Let me hit up some of that music. I'm getting tired of the Portuguese lessons. Need to get just the pure MP3 files from cloud, not the Amazon player files. Gonna work it out right now. I'll have 6 days to ride to Iguacu, and Flavio, my man here in Curitiba, tells me I got some climbin to do. He knows cuz he's done the ride.

    ReplyDelete