250) Sometimes I am walking around enjoying life and I'll fantasize for a minute or two that life is as good as I decide it is.
251) Notwithstanding #250, I believe that chaos is necessary for one to life to be as good as it can be. The great Maximin and the great Moraline are creating a life that matters and they are also enjoying the living shit out of every day.
252) Physical misery and mental anguish and other troubles encountered on the road can be great aphrodisiacs for the sexy good amazing perfect life. Troubles encountered while on the road are like discovering a new great sexual position where you go deeper than ever before.
Friday, October 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Exactly. I do not know what sexual position would constitute palm boils, but it teaches one humility on the function of the hands. One appreciates the ability to grasp, to write.
ReplyDelete