Monday, March 1, 2010

12:22 AM

"Hey man, which way would you go if you were going to Montrose from here, right now?"

"I'm terrible with directions. There's a bunch of maps right there."

"Huh..., It's crazy to me how gas station workers never know how to get anywhere..... What about you, man, which way would you go to get to Montrose?"

"That pass is pretty scary man"

"McClure Pass? Says here it tops out at less than 9,000'. This map only shows one curve"

"I just said it was scary, you don't have to believe me, man"

5 comments:

  1. Fear

    Not seeing the ice, failing to see one is on ice.

    Meekness

    Not pursuing the puck.

    Weak minds

    Don't even want the puck. Fuck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 questions not asked:

    a) To the other guy regarding the pass: What sort of gear inches do you recommend for taking that mountain?

    b) To the minimart attendant: Have you seen any recent uptick in aggregate demand? If so, would you say this was due to government spending or the consumer's decision to save less and spend more?

    c) To yourself: Am I feeling more a bag of Combos or a Slim Jim today? But a bag of sunflower seeds would do better to keep me young and healthful. I could put a handful in my cheek and shell and spit them as I rode McClure Pass. That in fact might be the way to do it. There's only that one curve to be careful about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3/01/2010

    Eric Gagne is the guy to ask about sunflower seeds. Fucker eats a bag an hour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seeds did not keep him young and healthful. Despite the seeds he is fat and Canadian.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite aspect of this three way exchange was how the answers provided did not actually relate to the questions asked.

    The 3 questions NOT asked above may have elicited responses such as:

    a) I ride a motorcycle with an automatic transmission
    b) Gas prices went up, then came back down. Someone bought a flavor of canned ice tea I didn't even know we sold.
    c) Perhaps I'll stick with the ol' standby, free nuts.

    ReplyDelete