Friday, March 26, 2010

MOTHERFUCKER KNOWS

Once again, just as the week ends, the wind, snow, rain, shit in your face, and inspiration arrives. I hope there is a million-car pileup on the freeway today and hundreds of peoples' plans to go or even just sit outside are spoiled by this glorious weather. Lots of shit to do inside today. A fine day for the "happy" hours and then couches you pussies.

2 comments:

  1. "When I get homesick all I have to do are two things.

    The first is open my budget spreadsheet to see how much money I’m not spending. The second is talk to Western women. And I’m not kidding—when I get homesick I just hit on gringas at the bar. I zero in on their pasty, flawed skin, their masculine attitudes, their slovenly appearance, their self-entitlement, and I swear to god I’m energized for a month or two before homesick thoughts cross my mind again.

    I dislike American women and I can’t live very comfortably Stateside working only 2-3 hours a day. Therefore I’m in South America because of money and women."

    --http://www.rooshv.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3/28/2010

    That guy has a high level of energy, skills and passion for his work. I am sure the results are stunning.

    ReplyDelete