At least someone is riding. Broken stationary bike, fucked up BB on the Raleigh Twenty, and a Paramount still in pieces. Then tendonitis has made my left elbow painful and useless, so I stopped kettlebells and all activity other than throwing 40lb bags at work. I have had to run up and down a large hill for exercise. That is now all I can do. So far a week of training has been destroyed. Possibly could ride by the end of the week. The elbow though is fucked. Maybe pushups, but no weights.
Think this new set of spare wheels should inspire a new spare bicycle.
ReplyDeleteAt least someone is riding. Broken stationary bike, fucked up BB on the Raleigh Twenty, and a Paramount still in pieces. Then tendonitis has made my left elbow painful and useless, so I stopped kettlebells and all activity other than throwing 40lb bags at work. I have had to run up and down a large hill for exercise. That is now all I can do. So far a week of training has been destroyed. Possibly could ride by the end of the week. The elbow though is fucked. Maybe pushups, but no weights.
ReplyDelete