
Good idea; let's grab a cold one.

A tree. A symbol of freedom from judgment.

A young lady.

Several young ladies.

I will not pay you to document your appearance. I am a journalist.

The best bar.

A finisher.

Lend your animal to me for its protective services and no one shall molest my person.

4 miles to the top. Lots of people to pass.

6 miles to the first peak. Lots of people to pass.

The bus depot at Poncha Springs resorts to the most effective and efficient way of communication.

No thank YOU for the experience.
La muñeca with the hearts is nice. A round face with dimples is nice. A smile is nice. But what I see her wearing is not nice. Less, more whorish clothing is nice. I cannot make out her breasts, which is not nice. But this is America. This is nice. If you want something else you go to where it is. You might remind youself that las caleñas son como las flores. With that in mind you try to enjoy Denver's Golden Age.
ReplyDeleteThe tree probably sees all your secrets as well. It welcomes the snow in the winter and protects the blood of christ until winter arrives.
ReplyDeleteThe large man who arrived after the dog needs to move on and no longer harass d-town journalists. If your father uses a hammer to kill people, I have to report the facts.
AC and M-man--my two fave out of towners and companions.
Sir, where may I find a buzz buss in Poncha Springs? Donde?
That cycling dude thinks he's the winner. Bout 1:20 down on on my watch--that's lanterne rouge material.
Summer, being whore, invited these four women out for the night. La muneca with the red hear's outfit left some to the imagination, yes, but was actually quite whorish and inviting. "I am not staring at your breasts, I am curious about this red thing" and I grab the red thing. It is much heavier than I expect, reminding me of a nice pair of breasts in their mass and ability to out match my feeble hands. These four women were literally being hit on and harassed by every man in sight (the bums in the hallway above claimed to be virgins as these four walked by). The sentinal of the group, sandwiched between her more attractive friends, had a favorable impression of this narrator and invited my continued presence. Maximin the wingman possessed superior instincts and observations on this night, advising the narrator about the opportunity with the woman with the red thing. However, the goal was this photo, so going forward, I must adjust my goals significantly. These four merely a pleasant distraction from the horrors of being away from Denver's Golden Age for any significant amount of time.
ReplyDeleteTelling a girl you're a virgin is probably a pretty solid pickup line if done correctly. That is unless you are a bum in the hallway.
ReplyDelete