Monday, June 14, 2010

12 lessons / Seminar II

61) "Permit nothing to cleave to you that is not your own; nothing to grow to you that may give you agony when it is torn away." For, it cannot be torn away, because you have it as you have anything else, which is to say you don't, and never will; or you do, and always will, and always have.

62) Useless, lazy, perverted, and you hate me, you can't save me, and you can't change me. I got medication, a new addiction, fucking thanks a lot. Had some rehab, and a new relapse. Everything's my fault. I went to heaven, couldn't get in, for what I had done.

63) God's light shone through those trees and branches, and finally, simply, encouraged and gave strength. He gave sights that had never been seen and he gave boundless energy. He nearly knocked you over once, remember? Thank him for these legs (I did), live for these legs.

64) You've got an organ there, maybe that's why the sound has so much body.

65) I walk alone, with only my shadow, at all times. I don't know where this road goes, but its only me. My heart's the only thing beating, my eyes the only ones seeing, and my mind, racing only against itself.

66) The afternoon started with a cold nap. The energy had been drained and leaked from the veins in the arms. Blood soaked the sheets, and I awoke dead. I rose anyway, and foggy and unconcerned with this predicament, I put on my shoes and ran out the door. I was pursued but my pursuers gave me strength. The young people cheered and the beautiful women crowded the finish. Only it wasn't the finish. I wasn't dead, and this was actually just an afternoon. Or I was dead and this was the afterlife. Or, my soul was training for rebirth.

67) This gentle flower, fertility is her power. Te quiero, mama.

68) Bodies lie in wake of this run, strewn across one way streets, and it is a beautiful sight. It is a thousand souls finding freedom. There was nothing more for these bodies to do. Some were defeated and sent back someplace. Others were granted an eternity of pure energy and love.

69) Operator, would you return my dime? The call won't go through, she won't answer; what are you up to tonight? I like your voice. I can hear you smiling through that phone. I've never heard something so beautiful. Your rhythm is unique and interesting, I feel like I could get into it for a weekend or two.

70) This lebanese blond, this princess of impurity and desires, of pleasures and glutton, she gives many things, but the most important thing is she shows you that you have luck with you. She'll hurt if you let her. But you won't. A thousand thieves await to help you with your every night time activity or task or need. They are training so that they are capable of doing the things you ask of them. They wear the same color if you want, they smile in similar ways, with piercing eyes and crooked smiles. Familiar, these thieves. They are only there when you need them. They are always there. This poison, this thieve's concoction, drink it down slow and allow your body to hit the ground; you'll awake in a new and better place. Yeah, that place.

71) The most important lesson in this 2nd seminar, is the one of your role in all of this. In those days of kings and queens, you were the court jester. You were loved as a god, or feared like a leper. You move back and forth, trying to find a balance, trying to build a balance. Do you only look through the window when it's scenic? I'm now too fucked up to dance, I'll just sit here with my hands down my pants.

72) This interval like all others, is a short sprint in the middle of a furious and rediculous impossible race. Most give up at a young age and simply provide for the ones of us who refuse to stop. I've made some wrong turns, but these turns showed me exactly what I needed them to, which is, that everything is perfect and exactly as it should be. I've got some last words: fuck all of ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment