Elevator Girl:
She was short and pretty, and one of those firm hot-even-though-a-little-thick bodies, with bouncy curls and a great smile, and she was riding the elevator with her bicycle, a cheap but cool steel Raleigh M-20.
I had my camera and was looking pretty good - I had just finished an interview for a day job office knowledge worker position in a high rise downtown, but had traded in the suitpants for casual canvas slacks and the shiny shoes for old running shoes. I also carried my giant camera since I have a game to shoot later.
"Whoa buddy what are you going to take pictures of?"
Rockies and Astros.... where you going to ride that bike?
"Lucky strike, the bowling alley. I have to work."
That's lucky. I have a Raleigh, too, I love it.
"Yeah, this bike is old but it's sweet."
I hold the door for her and she takes a few more looks and smiles some more. I think she's happy to be my neighbor. I don't tell her about how I really don't stay here much.
"You know, you're a really nice guy." She says as she tells me with her pupils about how she wants much more from me.
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment