Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Freedom I

Hi

Really confused earlier today. I got up about 4 AM, just couldn't go back to sleep so I had coffee and did my pill taking,read the newspapers on line and all the routine things.Then I sat down on my recliner and I guess I fell asleep "soundly". Next thing was waking up on that recliner,looked at the TV and saw part of the basketball game. It was then I thought I must have slept all day because it was evening, so I thought. I could not convince myself that I slept about half an hour until I looked at the sky. The sun was rising in the east. Life sure gets strange at times. Bless the sun for straightening me out.

And that's not all. Had a phone call from my high school girl friend in Chattaroy,Washington to tell me her 95 year old husband had died and she was going back to Pennsylvania and hope to see me on that trip. Well the last thing I want is to get a visit from an 88 year old grieving widow who just might decide to stay. Life gets rough at times.

And furthermore I hope before all this confusion overtook me I didn't take my evening pills thinking the day was ending. I feel sure I took the morning volley of pills.

Sr Member of the clan, I think.

Email letter from Grandpa B, June 16, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment