Monday, June 14, 2010

Disaster in space, under the sea, over the land





The motherfucking best breakfast ever made; men have gone to war for less.

2 comments:

  1. The woman with the spatula, the way her neck and head are positioned remind me of this picture. The necks here are so important. I maybe think that Bacon could have added this woman with spatula as a 4th panel to his crucifixion. She has a good strong neck, or at least this photo gives that impression. Or maybe it would be a whole other painting altogether. Shit, maybe I will do it. I will call it "Woman With Spatula".

    http://www.michaelarnoldart.com/Francis%20Bacon.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good strong woman, indeed with a powerful yet slender neck that fits in the hand very very nicely. She also has powerful hands with prominent veins. A new take on beauty is gained upon admiring this woman's physique.

    Normally, her neck does not look odd, it is something about the picture. However, this impression was made on me as well.

    ReplyDelete