Friday, June 11, 2010
Addiction
My smoke break is an hour long. I smoke the colors of the trees and leaves, the grass, dirt and puddles. Its raining but I smoke anyway. I get a rush as cars barely miss me. I'm fast enough, and if I take a ride on a hood I'd consider it an even better experience. There's others around, too, but I take a longer drag than any of them. I find new ways to inhale the experience, by taking a new route. The drags send shivers down my spine and up the back of my head. Almost done, I see more people smoking, but they are sitting as I drag past them. They might wonder what I'm smoking.
Regarding:
sugar cane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"My cigarette is the MILD cigarette ... that's why Chesterfield is my favorite."
ReplyDelete- Ronald Reagan
http://www.decodog.com/inven/history/hs29757.jpg
(Chuck)
My smoke break begins in the rain. As it pours the water grows warmer, the women get sweaty, and the bass gets out and the women get all bad as hell, you know.
ReplyDelete