On speed and determination: I am pleased that maximin's workout provided such a blast of hot furnace air into his soul, forced air, HVAC, championship stuff, man. He is to intimidate and devour the other runners in the same way the giant monster did, laying waste to the land with a wake of deflated souls.
On the inevitable: This morning I awoke in a familiar place, for it was where I went to sleep. I have been waking up there regularly. Last night, I agreed with C that what was happening was real, positive, enjoyable, and the best such love that either of us have ever had, as we sat on her porch swinging once again until 12:45 or so in the morning. She and I are able to discuss many things and life is good hanging with her. I agreed with her that this us is not going to change and that it would be worth a more significant level of commitment. (She began talking, and was stumbling, and she said "I want to talk about the inevitable" and I interjected "oh we're going to talk about anal sex now, aren't we?" and she laughed, but went on, saying something like "at some point, we're going to be 'boyfriend and girlfriend' and since that is inevitable, wouldn't it be easier to just accept that and go forward?" I agreed with her and told her that hearing her say that gave me a hard on). My cautious self high fived my spontaneous self, and physical love was had by two people. This is not an end to the golden age, but a new chapter in it. It is a crazy turn of events, but what we have is better than anything I could have written up.
On the King's forest: Sometimes this woman and I take a little too long with our french press coffee and rather than a perfect run in the kings forest I have a perfect walk around this neighborhood with this woman and her dog. If I wasn't so busy at work today, I would have gone for that run anyway, after, but elected to come in and get my day going. I am trying to have nothing to do tomorrow. I trust that the park has been enjoying this break from my power and intensity. My 10k on Saturday morning will be run at a furious pace. I will run easy lap from my house tomorrow morning.
On the golden age and this decade: These type of relations and activities would be one purpose to embark on a golden age. I am inspired, and unfortunately, have been busy with freaking baseball, etc., preventing the balance I need in my life. Adjustments forthcoming. A new priority needs to mesh in with the others that I have developed. 35 pounds shed, and soul awakened, and spontaneity achieved, and love discovered in a most unlikely place.
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Appears the leading figures of the Golden Age are pairing off with masseuses and girls on swingsets. There may not be much left of the Golden Age by the time I get there. Must monitor this situation.
ReplyDeleteKinda blew the surprise on the little buddy eyes story. This experience, though, puts the 'golden' in golden age. This is worth exploring. This is worth breaking things for.
ReplyDelete