Monday, June 28, 2010

Technology











That vision quest of those 20 years ago concluded yesterday as I looked around my temporary natural home, recognizing it as House Mountain, as I mastered fire and technology and a morning. The sun inched across the sky easily and perfectly. The breezes brought comfort and happiness. The heat did not disturb us, and the torment was not present.

3 comments:

  1. It is claro that you have gone to the other world where the language is puro y verdad. There cannot be nonsense when one man and one woman sleep and eat and drink among the silent trees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is correct. It took us one month to find trees, but when we found them, we simply respected the silence of them. I still don't know what to say, maybe god is playing me for a fool. But I really don't think that is the case. This is the pinnacle of a golden period, age, edad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a moment I did not experience on my ride over the coasts. Each night I would have welcomed such an atmosphere--solitude and physical suffering purifies the soul. I find the photograph of the breasts quite erotic. The food and ipod and aspects of nudity and coffee, the bare shaved legs a woman, all in god's porch. Someone asked me on the airplane if I believed in God. She had 7 children. Of course I believe in God--these photographs are evidence of his glory.

    ReplyDelete